Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm eagerly awaiting the results from Rumble Through The Bronx. I know how I finished, but I have to admit - I just want to see it written down among so many other names.

It's not bloody fantastic or anything, but it's way better than I had really planned. I had high hopes, but more realistic expectations, and it was nice to be much closer to the "high hopes" section.

Yesterday, something significant came in the mail - cycling shorts.

I used to tell people, "Oh, I'm not a cyclist, I'm a biker." They'd ask, "What's the difference?" and I would mull for a moment and reply, "Spandex." Really, this exchange has happened several times. I think I even mentioned it in a blog post.

But I guess I've crossed the threshold.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Now you know the real reason bikers become cyclists...

so they can reconcile wearing the silly lycra and touch themselves perpetually without losing face with themselves.

It's the logical progression.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home