Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can't Believe We're Still In New York City, Vol. ???:

The sun is bright and their air is damp, pleasantly morning cool - crickets and the smell of the ocean. I'm at work in the field and my colleague is saying, "...the seagulls pick up the crabs from the shore and drop them in this square to open them up. Two days ago one hit me in the shoulder!..."

I'm daydreaming. Miles and miles away.

I Can't Believe This Is My Life, Vol. ???:

The phone rings at 7.29 AM. "Sir, the car service you requested is on location at 1071 Intervale Avenue."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

ah-HA! This explains the bike left at home! Very strange...

8:52 AM  
Blogger beth bikes! said...

you left home with out your bike? you should have at least brought your frame and put it around your neck like a necklace. she probably is real lonely.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home